Pricing: Classes are $17 per class when you sign up for an entire session of a class. Can’t sign up for a full month? Drop into a class for $20. (Technique classes typically run for 1 month, so the total cost will vary on the number of weeks in that month. Choreography classes run for 10 weeks)
Beginner Level Click here to view our calendar
Prerequisites: 18 and up.
Intro to Pole and Exotic: This series introduces the you to the art of pole dancing. The student will learn basic moves and techniques to build confidence and body awareness when working with the pole. Students will learn a short routine that will work both sides of the body, gradually building strength, flexibility, and coordination. All moves are done with at least one foot on the floor to ensure your comfort and safety. *monthly sessions *55 minutes *No Prerequisites *No weight limit
- Pole I Technique: Reinvigorate your workout and your motivation for fitness with beginner level courses. Classes focus on basic pole skills and floor work to prepare you for the next level. Builds arm strength, core strength, and confidence. *monthly sessions *55 minutes * 200lb safety weight limit
- Pole I Choreography: Learn all the basic pole moves along with exotic moves in a choreographed routine that will not only challenge you physically, but also mentally. Incorporates dance transitions for the student to learn fluidity and flow. This class is perfect for someone who loves the thrill of a completed goal and also anyone who would like to feel the adrenaline of performance. *10 week session *55 minutes * 200lb safety weight limit
Prerequisites: 18 and up. Students must have completed 8-10 weeks of Beginner level courses.
- Pole II Technique: Continue to build on your skill set. This class will literally get you off your feet as you begin to climb! Thigh and arm holds, intermediate spins, and even introduction to the spinning pole! *monthly sessions *55 minutes * 200lb safety weight limit
- Pole II Choreography: Learning Intermediate level spins and holds while improving your fluidity and performance with a choreographed routine. *10 week session *55 minutes * 200lb safety weight limit
Prerequisites: 18 and up. Students must have completed 4, 10 week sessions (8 months) of Intermediate level courses or have instructor invitation.
- Pole III/IV Technique: Challenge your body in new ways as you begin to invert! Learn more advanced spins, holds, drops, and put them together for unique combinations. *monthly sessions *55 minutes * 200lb safety weight limit
- Pole III/IV/Masters Choreography: Continue mastering your dance performance, as you learn inverts, more advanced spins, holds, drops, and combinations. *10 week session *55 minutes * 200lb safety weight limit