We book parties based on the availability of our studio space and instructors. Parties are $25 per person for a one hour lesson. $50 is due as a deposit upon booking. A few days prior to your party, we will reach out to confirm your group size, and take payment for the remaining balance. (Base party fee is $125 and is for the minimum number of 5 participants.)
Currently, we are asking for little-to-no-paper or hand/payment exchange. As such, please:
Please make sure to arrive at least 15 minutes early. We are asking some new procedures due to COVID-19 be followed:
- Fill out the attached student waiver and COVID-19 waiver and email back to us ahead of time. (One each for each participant please- they are fillable PDFs.)
- Please keep a payment method saved in your MindBody account so we can charge the balance electronically (more info about the balance below).
- Leave as many belongings as possible in your car.
- Please wear a mask everywhere around the studio. The teacher may ask you to leave your mask on for the duration of class, or she might allow you to remove it when the warm up is over and you are at your apparatus. Please follow her instructions.
- Upon entering, you will see instructions and signs directing you to first, take off your shoes and leave them in the designated space, wash your hands in the sink, then take your temperature and record it in the log.
- Please do not enter the studio if you have:
- A fever of 100.4 or higher, shortness of breath, a dry cough, lost your sense of taste or smell, flu symptoms, had contact with a confirmed case or traveled to a high risk area in the past 14 days.
Payments and Confirmation
- For 6 people the total is $150, and the balance after deposit is $100.
- The previous policy document for parties and balance payment will be sent. This document is pre-covid and some things might not apply or may have changed.
- The final balance will be charged 7 days before your booked event.
The party instructor or space cannot be confirmed until we receive the deposit. Please let us know when it’s complete.
Now that you have all the information, let’s get your information!